Rainwater system RAINWAY 90
The absence of a drain leads to the destruction or deformation of the decorative coatings of the walls and foundations of the house, erosion of dirt paths near the buildings, therefore it is an integral element of the roof of buildings.
Plastic (PVC) gutter has a number of advantages:
- not subject to corrosion, resistant to bacteria;
- durable (up to 50 years);
- chemical inertness of PVC provides resistance to acid precipitation, resistant to temperature extremes;
- creates less noise compared to metal gutters.
RainWay gutter is not only practical, but also profitable, its price is lower than metal counterparts. Looking for a reliable and durable drainage system? Choosing RainWay, you will appreciate the advantages of simple installation and flawless operation.
- troughs for collecting water - section 90 mm, length - 1.2 and 3 m;
- downpipes - diameter 75 mm, length - 1.2 and 3 m.
RainWay 90 gutters are available in a wide range of colors, thanks to which you can choose the perfect combination with the colors of your facade and roof.