RainWay – these are the first Ukrainian PVC gutters. Working since 2005, we have achieved leadership in our industry. Continuous search for innovations, modernization and improvement of technology, give us the opportunity to produce quality goods for you.
Benefits of gutters RainWay
- 10 year warranty.
- reliability — gutters meet all the declared technical characteristics: they can withstand sudden temperature changes, are resistant to ultraviolet radiation, do not deform;
- tightness the whole structure is provided with special seals made of foamed rubber. No glue required.
- lightweight construction helps to avoid additional load on the roof, but at the same time is highly durable;
- acceptable price — production on the territory of Ukraine. This allows us to offer you the best price for the same quality level as imported analogues..
Production technology - co-extrusion, using quality raw materials from world suppliers, which includes special additives, ensures the resistance of gutters to mechanical damage, ultraviolet radiation and the environment.
Choosing a system
The choice of a drainage system must be given attention at the stage of building design. The deadline is the start of roofing works. Use the following guidelines as a guide:
- First, make a preliminary plan for the placement of the gutter. Here you need to take into account the location of all elements and the architectural features of the building in order to determine the sequence of work. For this task, it is best to use the building drawings, which will indicate all dimensions.
- Next, you need to take measurements. You need the values for the height of the house and the number of points for draining water from the gutters into the pipes - to determine the total length of the pipes, the length of the roof on each slope - to calculate the footage of the gutters, and you will also need to calculate the effective roof surface.
- In order to carry out an easy installation yourself, follow the instructions that you can find on our website. It describes in detail each stage of the organization of the drainage system..